DIGI BE welcomes you. We've set foot in the telecom landscape with a singular mission - to disrupt and redefine. With audacious goals and an unyielding ambition, we're forging a path that is fiercely customer-centric and rooted in innovation. Prepare to witness a revolution in telecom, because DIGI BE isn't just here to play; we're here to lead and transform.
To support us in this mission, we are currently looking for a FTTH Construction Manager. Are you the one we’re looking for? Keep reading!
- Link between the subcontractors, the city or municipality and the other teams
- Participat in both technical and operational meetings
- Report figures on progress and allocated budgets
- Responsible for planning, deploying and communicating POP zones for construction and for developing, coordinating and maintaining uniform methods and procedures
- Follow the required permissions
- Achieve the objectives that are set
- Monitor and controll the work and determine the approach to follow
- Controll of the weekly finances and approve orders
- Ideally, have knowledge of earthworks and connection to the fiber optic network
- Thanks to your experience, you know perfectly how to approach and carry out new challenges
- Planning and organization are part of your DNA
- You know how to keep a cool head and keep an overview
- Flexibility is an important value for you
- You are results oriented and cost conscious
What We Offer:
- Full-time permanent contract
- Competitive compensation with an extensive package of fringe benefits, such as meal vouchers (€8/day), eco vouchers, health insurance, CAO 90 bonus, year-end premium, net expense allowance, home office compensation.
- Enjoy the perks of a company car complete with a fuel card and explore our enticing bicycle leasing choices.
- A chunky budget to not only level up your skills but to invest in your awesome self. We're all about employee growth and making you even more fantastic
- An exceptionally contemporary workplace, where we prioritize a warm and people-centric atmosphere, ensuring that your daily experience takes center stage.
- We place a strong emphasis on flexibility and hybrid work arrangements to promote a harmonious work-life balance
- Celebrate good times with our lively events squad! They whip up a variety of happenings, from mouthwatering BBQs and sizzling Friday fry-ups to relaxed after-work socials and an annual family extravaganza, plus a whole bunch of other exciting adventures.
- Are you self-dependant? We warmly welcome you to our family as well.
- Work location can be either in Oostkamp or Brussels.
In this role, you will play a crucial role in the development and implementation of our 5G infrastructure projects. Your expertise in Project Management and the Mobile Industry will be essential in ensuring the successful completion of your projects.
If you feel addressed by this job description, we'd love to have you on our team!
Curious For More?
Do you feel addressed by our company and are you ready for a unique experience? Then apply for this vacancy today