Are you a skilled and motivated Software Engineer with expertise in C or C++ and basic electronics knowledge? Are you passionate about creating efficient and state-of-the-art software that pushes the boundaries of innovation? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our dynamic team.
Collaborate with a team of developers and product owners in designing, developing and deploying cutting-edge applications and other software solutions.
Optimize application performance and scalability through continuous code refactoring.
Conduct regular code reviews to maintain high-quality coding standards and provide constructive feedback to team members
Play an active role in project planning, task estimation, and defining technical requirements to achieve project milestones effectively
Assist in troubleshooting and resolving complex technical hardware and software issues, ensuring timely project project delivery
Maintain existing code bases to ensure operational security and implement new features in existing solutions
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Affinity with electronics and networking
Experience in version control tools like Git and GitLab, Linux and CLI scripting
Familiarity with development tools like Visual Studio Code and Eclipse
Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
What We Offer:
At Citymesh, you'll be part of an enthusiastic and ambitious team where we highly value your contributions and believe in the growth of all our employees. We offer an exceptional opportunity to work for an innovative employer challenging the status quo in the Belgian telecom market. Additionally, we provide a wide range of benefits, including:
- Fulltime permanent contract or start as a self-employed professional.
- Competitive compensation with an extensive package of fringe benefits, such as meal vouchers (€8/day), eco vouchers, health insurance, CAO 90 bonus, year-end premium, net expense allowance, home office compensation.
- Company car with a fuel card. Very attractive bicycle leasing options.
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of telecommuting.
- Generous budget for training and development.
- Modern workspace with open and flexible desks, quiet areas, and enjoyable communal spaces.
- Join a friendly team of colleagues where camaraderie and a family-like atmosphere are crucial.
- A fun events committee that organizes regular gatherings like BBQs, Friday fry-ups, after-work drinks, annual family day, and much more.
- You work 40 hours per week. But they really fly by here! And as a result, you get an extra
12 days off per year if you work full-time
- Our company is easily accessible near the Oostkamp exit with ample parking and electric vehicle charging facilities.
Curious for More?
If you're ready for a unique experience, don't hesitate to apply for this job today. We look forward to your application!