DIGI BE welcomes you. We've set foot in the telecom landscape with a singular mission - to disrupt and redefine. With audacious goals and an unyielding ambition, we're forging a path that is fiercely customer-centric and rooted in innovation. Prepare to witness a revolution in telecom, because DIGI BE isn't just here to play; we're here to lead and transform.
To support us in this mission, we are currently looking for a Junior Negotiator. Are you the one we’re looking for? Keep reading!
As a junior negotiator, you will be responsible for facilitating and leading negotiations between various parties to achieve positive resolutions. You will need to analyze complex situations, employ communication skills, and develop strategies to attain successful outcomes. You will work in a dynamic, fast moving environment where quick thinking and adaptability are essential.
- Lead negotiations between parties with the aim of reaching mutually beneficial agreements
- Analyze the interests, needs, and positions of each party to develop effective strategies
- Identify creative solutions for conflicts and impasses
- Build relationships with stakeholders and promote a positive collaborative dynamic
- Document negotiation results and ensure agreements are legally and ethically sound
- Contribute to the drafting of policies and procedures related to negotiations and conflict resolution.
Must Haves Qualities & Talents:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field such as Business Administration, or International Relations
- Demonstrable experience as a negotiator, preferably in a complex environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Ability to work under pressure and be adaptable in a rapidly changing environment
- Familiarity with legal and ethical aspects of negotiations
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent proficiency in multiple languages is a plus.
We offer you an extraordinary opportunity to work at an innovative employer, which operates as a challenger in the Belgian telecom market.
At DIGI BE you will be part of an enthusiastic and ambitious team where we highly value your own input and believe in the growth of each of our employees.
What We Offer:
- Full-time contract of indefinite duration
- Market-based remuneration supplemented with fringe benefits
- Company car
- Flexible schedule with the possibility of teleworking
- Extensive training budget
- Modern working environment
- Cordial team with nice colleagues in a family atmosphere
- Social extras : internal events, bbq's, drinks, and much more
Curious For More?
Do you feel addressed by our company and are you ready for a unique experience? Then don't hesitate and apply for this vacancy today