Are you a network expert with a passion for setting up temporary networks?
Citymesh is seeking a driven Network Expert to join our team. In this role, you will play a crucial part in configuring and managing temporary network infrastructures for events such as trade shows, festivals, corporate events, and fixed installations with temporary character such as sport stadia & music venues.
- Configuration and setup of temporary networks, including wifi and private 4G networks
- Maintenance and optimization of existing temporary network infrastructure.
- Participation in the on-call rotation, where you will be available for emergencies one week per month.
- Providing on-site support during festivals and events to ensure smooth operation of the network infrastructure.
- Collaborating with clients and colleagues to solve technical challenges and ensure excellent network service.
- Approachable and communicative, fostering collaboration within the team.
- Energized by a healthy dose of stress, thriving in dynamic situations.
- Flexible, not in yoga, but in your work hours, adapting to changing demands.
- Ready to embrace the summer rush, with your schedule hitting its peak.
- Willing to be on standby one week per month to ensure network reliability.
- Problem-solving mindset, always seeking solutions and a hands-on approach to challenges, making things happen.
- Experience in network configuration and management and In-depth knowledge of switching, routing, firewalling, wifi technologies, and private LTE networks
What We Offer:
- Full-time permanent contract
- Competitive compensation with an extensive package of fringe benefits, such as meal vouchers (€8/day), eco vouchers, health insurance, CAO 90 bonus, year-end premium, net expense allowance, home office compensation.
- Enjoy the perks of a company car complete with a fuel card and explore our enticing bicycle leasing choices.
- A chunky budget to not only level up your skills but to invest in your awesome self. We're all about employee growth and making you even more fantastic
- An exceptionally contemporary workplace, where we prioritize a warm and people-centric atmosphere, ensuring that your daily experience takes center stage.
- We place a strong emphasis on flexibility and hybrid work arrangements to promote a harmonious work-life balance
- Celebrate good times with our lively events squad! They whip up a variety of happenings, from mouthwatering BBQs and sizzling Friday fry-ups to relaxed after-work socials and an annual family extravaganza, plus a whole bunch of other exciting adventures.
- You work 40 hours per week. But they really fly by here! And as a result, you get an extra
12 days off per year if you work full-time
- Our company is a breeze to reach, right by the Oostkamp exit.
Curious For More?
Do you feel addressed by our company and are you ready for a unique experience? Then apply for this vacancy today.