InSky, a joint-venture between Citymesh and Digi to facilitate the deployment of 5G infrastructure on a large scale, is seeking an Odoo Expert to join our Finance & People department. As an Odoo Expert, you will be responsible for managing and implementing Odoo within the organization.
- Analyzing client requirements and business processes to determine the appropriate Odoo modules and customization needs
- Customizing and configuring Odoo modules, workflows, users,...
- Planning and executing the implementation of Odoo within the organization, including data migration, system setup, user training and go-live support
- Monitoring and maintaining the Odoo system, ensuring optimal performance, troubleshooting and applying necessary updates and security measures
- Integrating Odoo with other systems, such as accounting software, CRM systems, e-commerce platforms or third-party applications to streamline business processes and data flow
- Generating reports and analyzing data to provide insights and recommendations for system improvements
Must Haves Qualities & Talents:
- Proven (first) experience in Odoo
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Proficient in using different software, programs,...
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are someone with a passion for managing Odoo and everything that comes with it, we would love to hear from you. Join our dynamic team at InSky and contribute to our success in facilitating the deployment of 5G infrastructure on a large scale.
What We Offer:
- Full-time contract of indefinite duration
- Market-based remuneration supplemented with fringe benefits
- Company car
- Flexible schedule with the possibility of teleworking
- Extensive training budget
- Modern working environment
- Cordial team with nice colleagues in a family atmosphere
- Social extras : internal events, bbq's, drinks, and much more
Curious For More?
Do you feel addressed by our company and are you ready for a unique experience? Then don't hesitate and apply for this vacancy today