DIGI BE welcomes you. We've set foot in the telecom landscape with a singular mission - to disrupt and redefine. With audacious goals and an unyielding ambition, we're forging a path that is fiercely customer-centric and rooted in innovation. Prepare to witness a revolution in telecom, because DIGI BE isn't just here to play; we're here to lead and transform.
To support us in this mission, we are currently looking for a (Building) Permit Coördinator . Are you the one we’re looking for? Keep reading!
As an (Building) Permit Coördinator , you will be responsible for the coordination of Building Permit Requests together with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate the introduction and follow up of building permit - and radio hazard file requests
- Lobby between all parties involved
- Handle issues regarding building permit experts and radio hazard files
- Translate legislation in understandable guidelines and keep them up-to-date
- Handle issues/questions of the team and help him to design building permit free sites
As Building Permit Coordinator you will report to the Roll-Out Manager.
Must Haves Qualities & Talents:
- Well organized, a creative thinker and problem solver
- Knowledge of Belgian urbanism legislation
- Experience in telecommunications
- Fluent in the language of the region where you are/will be operating:
○ English is our common language
○ In Flanders fluent in Dutch: speaking, writing and reading
○ In Wallonia fluent in French: speaking, writing and reading
○ In the Brussels area fluent bilingual in Dutch and French: speaking, writing and reading
- Basic/good computer knowledge
We offer you an extraordinary opportunity to work at an innovative employer, which operates as a challenger in the Belgian telecom market.
At DIGI BE you will be part of an enthusiastic and ambitious team where we highly value your own input and believe in the growth of each of our employees.
What We Offer:
- Full-time contract of indefinite duration
- Market-based remuneration supplemented with fringe benefits
- Company car
- Flexible schedule with the possibility of teleworking
- Extensive training budget
- Modern working environment
- Cordial team with nice colleagues in a family atmosphere
- Social extras : internal events, bbq's, drinks, and much more
Work location can be either in Oostkamp or Brussels.
Curious For More?
Do you feel addressed by our company and are you ready for a unique experience? Then don't hesitate and apply for this vacancy today