Citymesh NV, European leader in installing private 4G/5G netwerks and WiFi-as-a-service, is seeking a Private wireless networking Expert 4G/5G to join our Solutions & Technologies department.
- Support the execution of our projects, from preparation to final delivery
- Know how to turn good preparation into a successful project development
- Responsible for the design, engineering, commissioning
- Discuss work progress as a team, report problems, and actively think about possible solutions
- In-depth troubleshooting
- 3rd line support of private wireless networks based on 4G, 5G and/or WiFi technology
- Professional bachelor or higher (applied computer science, system and network management, electronics ICT, etc.)
- Passion for (wireless) technology, eager to learn
- Feel comfortable dealing with customers
- Knowledge in the field of wireless technologies
- (4G/LTE - 5G/NR - Wi-Fi n/ac/ax) and architectures
- At home in IP networking: routing/switching/firewalling, VRFs, BGP, OSPF, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Junos OS, Cumulus networks and network automation (e.g. Ansible)
- Work experience at a (telecom) operator or IT service provider
At Citymesh you will be part of an enthusiastic and ambitious team where we highly value your own input and believe in the growth of each of our employees. We offer you an extraordinary opportunity to work at an innovative employer, which operates as a challenger in the Belgian telecom market. Next to this, we also offer a wide range of benefits, including:
What we offer :
- Full-time permanent contract
- Competitive compensation with an extensive package of fringe benefits, such as meal vouchers (€8/day), eco vouchers, health insurance, CAO 90 bonus, year-end premium, net expense allowance, home office compensation.
- Enjoy the perks of a company car complete with a fuel card and explore our enticing bicycle leasing choices.
- A chunky budget to not only level up your skills but to invest in your awesome self. We're all about employee growth and making you even more fantastic
- An exceptionally contemporary workplace, where we prioritize a warm and people-centric atmosphere, ensuring that your daily experience takes center stage.
- We place a strong emphasis on flexibility and hybrid work arrangements to promote a harmonious work-life balance
- You work 40 hours per week. But they really fly by here! And as a result, you get an extra
12 days off per year if you work full-time
- Celebrate good times with our lively events squad! They whip up a variety of happenings, from mouthwatering BBQs and sizzling Friday fry-ups to relaxed after-work socials and an annual family extravaganza, plus a whole bunch of other exciting adventures.
- Our company is a breeze to reach, right by the Oostkamp exit.
- Are you self-dependant? We warmly welcome you to our family as well.
Curious For More?
Do you feel addressed by our company and are you ready for a unique experience? Then apply for this vacancy today.