Citymesh NV, European leader in installing private 4G/5G networks and WiFi-as-a-service, is seeking two Project Managers who have vast experience in managing projects within IT.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for successfully planning, executing, and delivering projects. You will play an essential role in coordinating all aspects of the project, like monitoring the progress, identifying risks, managing resources, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- The development of detailed project plans (including objectives, scope, deliverables, schedules) following established structures within the PMBOK methodology
- Assembling project teams and coordinating activities
- Ensuring safety through risk-mitigation measures and initiatives (such as HSE risk analysis, -communication, -inspections, and project planning)
- Managing stakeholders, such as customers and suppliers
- Managing the project budget and ensuring accurate cost monitoring
- Ensuring quality standards and procedures throughout the entire project through audits and inspections
- Measuring and reporting project progress, and post-project evaluation.
Must Have Qualities & Talents
Demonstrable extensive experience as a project manager, preferably in the IT or telecom sector
Extensive knowledge of project management methodologies and tools (ex. PMBOK)
Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with various stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
Knowledge of IT and Telecommunications (private and public networks, radio frequencies etc.)
Problem-solving ability and the ability to make decisions under pressure.
Strong people management skills, such as motivating and coordinating a team
Certifications in safety, such as VCA VOL, as well as in project management (such as PMP, PRINCE2, or IPMA), are a plus
Experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies is a plus.
What We Offer
At Citymesh you will be part of an enthusiastic and ambitious team in which we greatly value your own input and believe in the growth of each of our employees.
We offer you a great opportunity to work for a fast-growing and innovative employer that operates as a challenger in the Belgian telecom market. Next to this, we also offer a wide range of benefits, including:
Full-time contract of indefinite duration
Market-based remuneration supplemented with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, eco vouchers, fuel card, net expense allowance
Company car with fuel card.
Flexible schedule with the possibility of teleworking
Extensive training budget
Modern working environment
Cordial team with nice colleagues in a family atmosphere
Social extras : internal events, bbq's, drinks, and much more
Curious For More?
Do you feel addressed by our company and are you ready for a unique experience? Then don't hesitate and apply for this vacancy today, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org