As a Junior Sales, you will be a crucial point of contact for our customers, focusing on small industrial clients in Vlaanderen. Your role is that of a "hunter," constantly seeking opportunities and innovative solutions.
- Cultivate and maintain strong, long-term relationships with both existing and new customers.
- Understand and work towards achieving budgetary goals and objectives, striving to exceed them whenever possible.
- Embody the core values of our business, taking pride in the products and representing our company with enthusiasm.
- Be results-driven and a diligent worker, always ready to assist others.
- Contribute actively to the ongoing development and professionalization of our rapidly evolving company.
- Approach challenges as opportunities and find creative solutions to meet customer needs.
- As a communicative and customer-oriented Sales professional, you recognize the importance of cross-departmental collaboration. Your commitment to the full "customer experience" extends beyond securing orders, necessitating close cooperation with the Pre Sales Team, Solutions Team, Operational Team, and Service Delivery Manager.
Must Haves Qualities & Talents:
- A Bachelor or Master degree such as TEW or Commercial Sciences with a first work experience (3-5 years). If you do not have the diploma, but you have WiFi and network experience and you can combine that with the necessary enthusiasm and conviction, that can also be taken into account
- You like to research the market and thus determine the sales strategy for customers
- Achieving your objectives and the development of relevant networks are essential for you
- You contribute to continuous innovation and improvement of the product range by closely following trends in the market, listening to the needs of the customer and coordinating with the Solutions Teams
- You have a (very) good knowledge of English (French is a plus).
What We Offer:
- Full-time contract of indefinite duration
- Market-based remuneration supplemented with fringe benefits
- Company car with fuel card
- Flexible schedule with the possibility of teleworking
- Extensive training budget
- Modern working environment
- Cordial team with nice colleagues in a family atmosphere
- Social extras : internal events, bbq's, drinks, and much more
We offer you a great opportunity to work for a fast-growing and innovative employer that operates as a challenger in the Belgian telecom market.
At Citymesh you will be part of an enthusiastic and ambitious team in which we greatly value your own input and believe in growth of each of our employees
Curious For More?
Do you feel addressed by our company and are you ready for a unique experience? Then don't hesitate and apply for this vacancy today