Citymesh NV, European leader in installing private 4G/5G networks and WiFi-as-a-service, is seeking a Senior Network Expert who enjoys to work in a project based way, and likes to focus on managing high-stake networks. As a Senior Network Expert, you will play a critical role in the successful execution of complex projects, working closely with project teams and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager to execute and monitor projects, ensuring they meet objectives, customer needs and deadlines
- Provide technical expertise in network design, architecture, and configuration to meet project objectives.
- Identify and mitigate risks associated with network implementations, proposing effective solutions to ensure project success
- Together with your colleague(s) of the Presales Team you will identify customer-specific IT-related opportunities that contribute to enhancing the customer telecom-experience
- Maintain accurate documentation, including technical reports, configurations, and performance metrics
- Go on-site, together with the Project Manager, to finalize deployments
Must Have Qualities and Talents:
+10 years of experience in a similar function, with a track record of success in managing high-risk and high-stakes projects
Creative, out-of-the-box, thinking and the ability to keep a broad perspective when it comes to providing solutions
Analytical mindset and problem-solving abilities, particularly related to IT challenges in telecom projects
Dedicated and entrepreneurial mindset with a high sense of responsibility and ownership
Adaptability, flexibility and a willingness to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving industry
What We Offer:
At Citymesh you will be part of an enthusiastic and ambitious team in which we greatly value your own input and believe in the growth of each of our employees.
We offer you a great opportunity to work for a fast-growing and innovative employer that operates as a challenger in the Belgian telecom market. Next to this, we also offer a wide range of benefits, including:
Full-time contract of indefinite duration
Market-based remuneration supplemented with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, eco vouchers, fuel card, net expense allowance
Company car with fuel card.
Flexible schedule with the possibility of teleworking
Extensive training budget
Modern working environment
Cordial team with nice colleagues in a family atmosphere
Social extras : internal events, bbq's, drinks, and much more
Curious For More?
Do you feel addressed by our company and are you ready for a unique experience? Then don't hesitate and apply for this vacancy today.