DIGI BE welcomes you. We've set foot in the telecom landscape with a singular mission - to disrupt and redefine. With audacious goals and an unyielding ambition, we're forging a path that is fiercely customer-centric and rooted in innovation. Prepare to witness a revolution in telecom, because DIGI BE isn't just here to play; we're here to lead and transform.
To support us in this mission, we are currently looking for a FTTH Project Manager. Are you the one we’re looking for? Keep reading!
- Project management: bear financial and qualitative responsibility for all work within FTTH project, from design to delivery and construction. Lead on time, money and quality, report progress figures, monitor planning. Resolve blockages in the project and process and maintain proper project administration
- Leadership: manage project organization and related employees. Ensure optimal functioning and the professional well-being of this team. Work for good cooperation and communication within the project teams and coach the project staff in the optimal use of their talents
- Reporting: responsible for monitoring, reporting and communication as part of the deployment of the FTTH network. Report to management on progress, quality and costs/revenues and can provide an overview of the state of affairs at any time
- Management of internal and external stakeholders: coordinate contacts for consultation, problem solving, optimal products, process quality and progress of (parts of) the process and you organize project meetings weekly interns
- Authorized to make decisions regarding the planning, execution and management of the project teams
Must Haves Qualities & Talents:
- Experience in the field of optical fiber / FTTH is required
- Planning and organization are natural for you
- Working in a precise and structured way
- Results-oriented and cost-conscious
- Go above and beyond every day to take the team and project to the next level
What We Offer:
- Full-time contract of indefinite duration
- Market-based remuneration supplemented with fringe benefits
- Company car
- Flexible schedule with the possibility of teleworking
- Extensive training budget
- Modern working environment
- Cordial team with nice colleagues in a family atmosphere
- Social extras : internal events, bbq's, drinks, and much more
Work location can be either in Oostkamp or Brussels.
Curious For More?
Do you feel addressed by our company and are you ready for a unique experience? Then don't hesitate and apply for this vacancy today